Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just need to vent today

So my daughters gril scout troop is looking for a new leader. My husband has voiced that he does not want me to do it because I am in charge of a food minstery at my church. He said doing both is too muchfor me to handle. Well in my openion, its not. I am a stay at home mother. He does not want me to get a job. He tells me that its not worth my time. So alas I stay home. So last night at the gs meeting our leader tells us she is leaving, there is a helper/assistant however you want to say it. So I agree to HELP, telling them that I will not be fully resopnsible. I try to explain this to my husband and he gets mad. Now I try very hard to be a submissive wife, but when he gets to go to work, go to help his uncle all the time, go play frisibie gofl with his cousin and then he plays magic cards with some friends. Now what is the harm in letting me be involved with girl Scouts? Its not like i will not still be a stay at home mother. No I will not get paid for it, but I will hopefully help many wonderful girls learn the girl scout way. Even though I really have no clue what I am doing. Lots of prayers are needed now. Thanks so much. I am sorry for the rant tonight, but really just needed to get it off my chest.

Sorry for misspellings. This post was typed from my Nook because my computer was already closed for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Will be posting some recipes later this week. I am getting themm ready now.

    ReplyDelete