Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just my thoughts

So I had a blog in mind today about how my husband yells at me every time something does not go JUST RIGHT, but I cant make myself post it. So I am sitting here thinking what else I can talk about seeing as I have not blogged in weeks (sorry for that by the way).
Now that I have chose my topic I will actually start my blog for the day.
THE ROYAL WEDDING
Tomorrow is the big day. I am not really sure if I am excited or just BLAH about it. I know that I will not be getting up early in the morning just to watch it, but I think I really do want to watch it. I have heard that once they are married they will not have a bunch of servants. I love that. I think that even though they have plenty of money should not mean they cant do things like us normal (not rich) people. I wonder just what it must be like for Catherine? I mean she is going to literally be a PRINCESS by this time tomorrow. How fun would that be?
My oldest daughter keeps saying shes going to wake you at like 3 AM. I keep saying NO YOUR NOT!!! Then yesterday I hear that the actual wedding will happen about 5 maybe 6 my time. That kinda makes me happy. I will get up at 5:30 to get kids ready for school anyways. If it starts at 6, I will be able to watch it. FUN!!! So who all is watching it?
Are you sick of hearing about it already? (just a little)
How many times do you think we will see it before it finally dies down? (I'd say a million)

Hope you all have a wonderul day.

No comments:

Post a Comment