Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Nook E-reader

So for like a half a year to a year, I researched and prayed to figure out if I really wanted to drop that kind of money on one. So when we got our taxes this year, I just decided that I was going to do it!!! So then I had to make the decision on which one to get. Again after much research I finally decided on the Nook Color. I was not going to get the color one simply because it was $100 more that the regular Nook. I am so happy that a friend of mine talked me into the color one. The extra $100 was WELL worth it. I have read like 2 maybe 3 full (200-300 page) novels, and about 4 (70-90 page) short books. Not to mention that my 2 year old loves that there are like 3 little books on there JUST FOR HIM! I did buy some books. The only ones I have bought are cookbooks and I got full CD of them from Ebay. I think at this time I have 178 books on there and about 85 of them are cookbooks. I have not bough ONE single novel or short book for it!!! There is a place that will post books all the time. They cost anywhere from FREE to $4.99. Of course I will say it again, I have not bought any. I think for me it was a very wise investment. Yes (tax and all) I paid $279 (I think) but when I can lay in my bed and read without bothering my son and husband, I am a very happy person. It is back lit just like a computer, but I look at the computer most of the day anyways. So if you are in the market for one, think about the Nook Color. It is wonderful for ME.

here is the link for where I get my books for free:
http://www.nookdeals.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment