Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just getting stared.

I thought I would give this blog thing a try. I want to start off by saying I am a stay at home mother of 4 beautiful children. From time to time, I may talk about motherhood, marriage, life, cooking or just everything in general. I would love some feedback at any time.
Today has been on of those days, I got puked on at 8 am, and this afternoon ended up with a massive headache. Now that dinner is all done, I am ready for a good hot shower and BED!!.
So if you have a topic you want me to talk about, please feel free to let me know. I will gladly talk about it.
I do want to warn you, from time to time I may talk about sex. Please dont get upset if I am talking about it. I know that it is somehing private between a husband and a wife, but I will find a way to put it on here so that maybe other ladies like me will have a sholder to lean on. (Maybe...lol)

1 comment:

  1. I LIKE!! CHECK OUT MY HOUSEWIFE BLOG SOMETIME!! WE CAN SHARE!! HTTP://HOUSEWIFEMAGIC.BLOGSPOT.COM THANKS!! :)CRYSTAL

    ReplyDelete