Monday, March 14, 2011

Walmart carts

Ok, I am on a rant today. I pulled into wal mart to do my grocery shopping today. I always park as close as I can to the buggy thingy. So as I turn my van off, I look out the window. There is a lady that is pushing her buggy to the thing. Not a problem. I turn to look at my son and then back to the lady. She pushes the buggy to the thing, but NOT IN IT!!! I mean if you go as far as pushing it to the holder, why not just push it in? Why are you that LAZY? Just push in IN!!! Its really not that hard!!! I do it and most of the time I have 4 kids fussing in the van! That really tickes me off!! No wonder we are called the laizest nation!!!
Also, (NOTE TO WALMART) when someone does push the cart in there, the other end of the thing should be locked so that when it goes in there, IT STAYS!!! I had to chase down 8 buggies because the thing was not locked in place and the buggies came very close to hitting another car! REALLY!?!?!?

Thanks for listening to my rant for the day.
Be sure to check out my friend Crystal's blog.
http://housewifemagic.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. THANKS:) I GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYIN ABOUT THE CARTS. I'VE BEEN HIT W/ A GUY PUSHING THE CARTS TO THE BUILDING!! IT'S RIDICULOUS!! THANKS FOR LINKING!! GOD BLESS. WHAT A GREAT BLOG!! LUV YA'!!

    ReplyDelete