Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Couponing

Ok, I have probably already talked about it once here, but I am going to talk about it again. I am trying to be a great couponer. (if thats even a word) So my cousin gave me some coupons for $2.00 off Heinz ketchup. So Walmart had it for $1.98. Guess what??? I got 6 bottles of it. Well then the same cousin gets coupons for save $1.00 off 2 boxes of Cremett pasta. Well Krogers had it if you bought 10 boxes you got it for $0.49 each. That night I ended up getting 20 boxes of pasta, and 3 more bottles of ketchup and I only spent...wait for it....$1.07. YES!!!!! So the next day I went to a different Krogers and got 20 more boxes of pasta, 3 more bottles of ketchup, I also had a coupon for a free box of Cheerios and a coupon for a free bottle of Kraft Dressing. I also got 2 cans of spaghetti sauce and I only spent...wait for it....$3.38!!!! ARE YOU BELIEVING THIS???? I was so excited. I now have 40 boxes of pasts and a total 12 (40 oz) bottles of ketchup!!!

So now I ask YOU, is there a certain place you get your coupons?
I go to couponmom.com couponsuzy.com and another one that I cant think of right now. WHERE DO YOU GO???

No comments:

Post a Comment