Thursday, April 28, 2011

TV

so for the last probably 6 years, we have not had any cable or any satellite. Well the other day my phone company called and was talking to me about our internet speed. I then proceed to ask her if they planned on getting their cable back on at some time. I loved when they had cable. It was always clear and not too expensive. She informs me that we will be getting it back this June. I am so excited. I cant wait. I will get to enjoy shows like A Baby Story, and Birth Day this summer. I LOVE THOSE SHOWS!!! So while my kids are away this summer, Mommy will be able to enjoy TV time. WOO HOO!!! I just wish there was some kind of way that they would ONLY charge you for the channels you ACTUALLY watched. I mean, I know that we dont watch channels like ESPN and things like that, so if we could only pay for the ones we watch that would be the IDEAL company.

No comments:

Post a Comment