Monday, July 4, 2011

Headaches

So for the last few weeks, I have been getting headaches every day. Most mornings, I wake up with it thumping in my right eye. I am about to give up and go to the dr, but I really hate to because I have not been to the dr for my anual in like 3 years. I dont want to spend that money on myself. I know before you say it, if I dont take care of myself, who is going to take care of my kids...but I just want to use that money on the kids. ARGH I am so sick of the pain. I had hoped that it was only because of my monthly, but here it is a week and a half later and I am still hurting EVERYDAY!!!
ANYWAYS....

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL 4TH OF JULY!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!


*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ 4th of July ☆ 2011
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆
Play smart, stay safe and have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment